Here is the original sketch for the layout.
As mentioned before, I used Basic Grey's "Sweet Threads" and a little bit of Basic Grey's "Sublime" for the journaling strips. I inked all edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Wild Honey. The large paper flower in the top left hand corner was made with a 1 1/2" paper punch. I wrinkled and folded the edges of 5 circles and then overlapped them. I finished it with another 1 1/2" circle in the middle. The rest of the paper flowers are Prima's Teal Got Flowers bottle of mulberry flowers finished with an adhesive pearl in the center. I made the paper rosette in the lower right hand corner by cutting a 1"strip of paper 12" long. I then scored it every 1/4" and adhered the ends. Then I turned it out and hot glued it to a 1 1/2" circle, added another circle to the other side and embellished it. There are a lot of great tutorials on YouTube if you want to watch a how to. Just search paper rosettes. The word "ride" and the letters on the journaling strips were printed off of MS Word, cut out and adhered. You can also find a lot of great fonts to download for free on the internet if you don't have one you like already installed on your hard drive. This particular font is called Special Elite and I downloaded it from www.fontspace.com.