Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Handmade greeting cards

Hello! I finally got around to making some cards. I have been wanting to for a while. They are quick and easy and they are a good way to use up scraps. I just listed 2 in my Etsy shop, ScrapMad. One is a Mother's Day card and the other is an all occasion card. The Mother's Day card was made using scraps from my Authentique Splendid collection that I made my "family" mini album from and the other is made from scraps of my Basic Grey Hello Luscious papers. I LOVE Basic Grey's Hello Luscious line. I love everything I've ever made from these papers. Hop on over to Etsy.com and take a peak. I will also take custom orders for those of you needing cards for your moms for mother's day. I will take orders up until the 4th of May. Please contact me via e-mail at mandirickard@msn.com, send me a message via facebook or leave a comment here to place an order. Leave me an address or a way to contact you to arrange delivery of your card or any other project needed. Thanks!





Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment