Monday, September 24, 2012

Sisters Mini TP Album

Hello! I want to share some photos of a fun, little toilet paper roll mini album I made for a sweet, sweet friend of my sister's who is expecting her second girl in just a few weeks. Her name is Heather and she and her husband have been praying and waiting for this new addition for quite some time. Their first daughter, now 5, was just as long awaited and this new life is such a huge answer to prayer and such a blessing!  I wanted her to have a fun place to keep some cute photos of her girls together. I love having two girls and love knowing that they will always have each other. My sister and I are separated by coasts, I on the West and she on the East, and it's hard to be so far away, but we are very close. She's always been there for me, even if it was just emotionally and spiritually and not physically. So, Heather, enjoy your girls and nurture a great friendship between them. This is for you!!!

I used Basic Grey's 6x6 Serendipity paper pad. These are super fun papers and I love the colors!

I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Wild Honey.


There are 3 book style mats, each cut 2.25"x2.25" for a total of 9, 2" photos, if desired.





Each page creates a pocket, accommodating 4 pull out tags for journaling or additional photos.


This is a photo of my beautiful sister, Heather (yes, she's a Heather too!). It's hard to believe that it's been a year since I saw my sister last! I miss her! 

Love you!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment