Monday, September 24, 2012

The last 4 months

Wow! I haven't posted for 4 months and am now composing my 4th entry for the day! Hopefully I can stay caught up a little. This post is just a little photo recap of what we've been doing this summer. We've celebrated three birthdays, including mine, went camping, set up a "new to us" Rainbow play systems swing set in our backyard, played t-ball, lived, loved, laughed and sent our oldest off to school for the first time! It has been an eventful 4 months and it seems as though time is flying by.

Before our "new" old swing set.


After
Ladies' climbing night at REI

My 3 year old did awesome! I was so proud!

Getting back into it after several years! It felt good!
Up to bat


Elliot's 5th Birthday. Ian's got his eyes on that cake!

I added a new piece to my Etsy Store.

Camping at Lake Gillette

Hiking at Priest Lake

3 miles in and we still got them to smile!


Home made birthday cake with pink, buttercream frosting. Yummy!

Celebrating Karis' 2nd birthday. Look at that face!


My beautiful kiddos!

My beautiful family! I am so blessed!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment